Advertised:19-01-13 | Closing Date:18-02-13
PT Avery Dennison Packaging Indonesia
Avery Dennison, a US based FORTUNE 500 Company, is based in Pasadena, California and has employees in over 60 countries. Our Retail Information Services business in Indonesia identifies a wide spectrum of information and brand management solutions (e.g. graphic tags and labels, woven labels, printed fabric labels, heat transfers) for global retailers and brand owners, apparel and consumer goods manufacturers etc.
To broaden the size of the markets we serve in Indonesia, we are now inviting those high caliber candidates to fill up the following positions.
In Indonesia, we are located at Lippo Cikarang.
Bekasi (Jawa Barat), Cikarang (Jawa Barat)
- Coordinates the procurement activities and track shipments. Ensure on time delivery of materials in right quantity and the right time and initiate action for return or rejected orders to suppliers.
- Ensure materials availability for production schedule.
- Works closely with procurement team,courier, Government custom and freight forwarder in order to manage plan and optimize logistics, product transportation or cost of transportation.
- Maintain or update the database, files and the recodes of export-import activities to meet internaland external audits requirements.
- Involved on annual savings plan in selection courier or freight forwarder to reduce freight cost and reports progress monthly per corporate reporting requirements.
- Create report Inflation & Intransite per-month to the managers and Finance, report expenses courier express, air freight and sea freight, report TCQ compliance to regional Avery, report to
- Government, and other report related with exim.
- Maintain expired date and keep update the company legal docs
- Create freight cost calculation for the user basic estimation to calculate the IC selling price to vendor Send PO# to supplier and arrange with the most efficient transportation, creates the import declaration (EDI), arrange the duty payment to the Bank and arrange the insurance, transfer the import declaration (EDI) to the goverment customs throught the online data interchanges, send all import documents to PPJK company to release the cargo from the sea or air port, make realization report to Finance and tax departement
- Graduated from Bachelor Degree reputable university
- Have certificate of PPJK (ahli kepabeanan)
- Experience as Exim for min 5 years
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Good english (write and speak)
Info : Jobstreet